Conflicts can be very difficult to handle. When the emotions start flaring up, people resort to either violence or silence. People stop thinking logically and they start playing games with one another. The result is more turmoil and discouragement. It’s important to learn how to handle conflicts wisely. Here are some tips.
- Don’t play games
- Take ownership of your feelings
- Describe your feelings well
- Be tentative, not conclusive
- Contrast and clarify your goals or intentions
- Create safety at all times
- Listen and ask positive questions
To understand how these tips work out practically, watch this podcast.
Please process this and share it with others.